Troubleshooting and Support procedure (Get Support):
1. Make sure that you are running the latest version of Ready2Send on your workstation. You can download the latest product release from the 4Team Corporation Ready2Send website using the Try Now link.
2. Update your Windows with the latest updates that improve the stability and security. Click here to go to the Microsoft website.
3. Check System Requirements.
4. Refer to Installation procedure.
5. Search the product FAQ.
6. Contacting Support: If you cannot solve your problem by any of the previous steps, please send a Bug Report e-mail (Outlook Help 4Team About Ready2Send report a problem...) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit the Online Support Form, or use Live Help with the following information:
A detailed description of the problem. Include the steps you have already taken to fix the problem, and where appropriate, the steps to take in order to repeat the problem.
The Product version that you are running.
The operating system and Office/Outlook version of the computer running the product.
Screenshots if available (press PrintScrn on the keyboard and paste (Ctrl + V) to Word® or any available picture editor).
Note: Please remember to keep all conversation history when you reply to our e-mails.
Click here to submit the Online Support Form.
We provide full support for product trial and full versions:
· By e-mail at: email@example.com and Online Support Form.
· By telephone at: +1 (954) 796-8161 (pre-sale questions, activations, billing)
· By “Live Help” at Ready2Send website or www.4team.biz/.
To buy the license, please click here.*
· All our customers who purchase the program or add a new license are eligible to get free updates for one year from the purchase date.
· If you are looking for other 4Team products for Microsoft Outlook, you can get them at significantly discounted prices; just send us an e-mail with your order number, product name, and number of licenses that you wish to purchase.
!!! Note: We do not provide support for Microsoft products; please refer to the resources at Microsoft website.
* Make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet if you want to use this page for orders and support.